CONDITIONS OF THE SCHOOL
- If a student misses any lessons, they cannot be rescheduled at a new date or group.
- Classes are not held on public holidays and they cannot be rescheduled.
- Tuitions fees are paid monthly. In case a student decides to join the course later in the month, he or she needs to pay for the whole month.
- The pack of 10 lessons (one-to-one, couples or trios) must be used over a maximum of 2 months). Please keep in mind that any cancellations, for one-to-one tuition, must be notified at least 24 hours in advance or the lesson will be charged.
- Changing the group or level can only be made the first two weeks of the course providing that there are available places.
- The registration fees (25€) must be paid by those students who are enrolled once the course has started.
- To book an intensive or semi-intensive course, the course must be paid in advance.
- The school reserves the right to substitute or change the teacher.
- In case of cancellation of a course when the minimum requirement of 4 students is not met, the students would be offered one-to-one tuition or to join another group of the same level.
- Tuition fees include lessons, use of computer room, library and a private certificate on completion of the course. The book and stationary used in the class are not included in the price. (25€).
- Payment of the book will not be refunded by the school if it has been used.
- At the end of the course, students will receive an attendance certificate or a course completion certificate, this document will be free.
- Students can ask for a meeting with the teacher or studies co-ordinator.
- The school has a library and a computer room with access to WIFI.
- Personally at the Secretary of the Academia de Idiomas Torrox, in cash or credit card (MasterCard, Visa or Maestro).
- By bank transfer
Payments to be made the first week of the course.