CONDITIONS OF THE SCHOOL
- If a student misses any lessons, they cannot be rescheduled at a new date or group.
- Classes are not held on public holidays and they cannot be rescheduled.
- Any cancellations, for one-to-one tuition, must be notified at least 24 hours in advance or the lesson will be charged.
- Changing the group or level can only be made the first two weeks of the course providing that there are available places.
- The registration fees (20€) must be paid by those students who are enrolledonce the course has started.
- To book an intensive or semi-intensive course, halfof the course must be paid in advance. The payment will be only reimbursed in case of a serious illness, showing a medical certificate.
- The school reserves the right to substituteor change the teacher.
- In case of cancellation of a course when the minimum requirement of 3 students is not met, the students would be offered one-to-one tuition or to join another group of the same level.
- Tuition fees include lessons, use of computer room, library and a private certificate on completion of the course. The book and stationary used in the class arenot included in the price. (20€).
- Paymentof the book will not be refunded by the school if it has been used
- At the end of the course, students will receive an attendance certificate or a course completioncertificate, thisdocument will be free.
- Students can ask for a meeting with the teacher.
- Personally atthe Secretary of the Academia de IdiomasTorrox, in cash or credit card.
- By bank transfer
Payments to bemade the first week of the course.